Our Property Management Division is led by Ana Maria Estrada and comprised of the chief operating officer, the guest manager and suppliers of all kinds. Our team takes care of both the projects developed by our own group, as well as our clients’ furnished rental properties, with unparalleled levels of excellency, transparency and responsiveness. We currently operate more than 35 furnished and expertly designed apartments in Medellin, where our group’s headquarters are located, and Cartagena, Colombia’s most touristic city.
- Preparation and registration of horizontal property regulations.
- Application for land use concept: Curatorship issues it and must specify that the activity described in the commercial register can be executed at the on the property: Tourist housing – Lodging.
- Opening communication of the establishment to the police commander of the area station.
- Application for the National Tourism Registry (RNT) for each apartment before the Chamber of Commerce.
- Fire certificate application for each of the apartments.
- Implementation of the management system and health standards.
- Application for the health certificate before the secretary of health of the town hall of Medellín.
- Evaluation and request for policies. A global protection policy for the property and another to protect guests when they are on the premises are recommended.
- Hiring of human resources, according to the size of the project.
- Accompaniment in interior design and common areas.
- Accompaniment in the provisioning of the apartments.
- Coordination of professional photography of the apartments and the building.
- List of apartments in the main online travel agencies. It is necessary to determine if they wish to have their own website.
- Financial Management:
Management and supervision of bank accounts.
Treasury, currency monetization and resource management.
Accounting and tax management, if necessary.
- Legal Management:
Renewal of licenses and operation permits.
Preparation of the lodging contract.
- Operation Management:
Direct and constant communication with guests, before, during and after the stay.
Guest registration process. Lodging contract and report to the SIRE.
Building inventory supervision.
Selection and coordination of maintenance and repair providers.
- HR Management:
Recruitment, provisioning, training, supervision of activities and payroll.
- Commercial and Marketing Management:
Revenue management (gestión de precios).
Creation and administration of web page.
Projection of Numbers
In this phase we present three possible scenarios according to the tourist seasons of the year and taking into account some variables such as the occupancy rate and the price per night of each type of apartment.